Thursday, July 23, 2009

stupid haze..and stupid virus..==

what the hell is going on these day??..><..everyone keep coughing n sneezing now..{swt"}
me started to sick since last thursday..==..till now still got abit sick..T.T
lol..how can u be cure successly if everyday stay in an environment thats like genting all the time..==..every times when i wake up just thought that my flu has gone..XD..coz it didn cough or wat ady..but when u come to college..WTF..it started to cough n sneeze like hell..==..
I think that our college is full of virus now..coz i saw quite a few pp get sick also..XD
LOL..next week gonna hav account test..cash flow..haiz..the most scary test..T.T..sure faill99 gain..T.T..
Haiz..just hope that my sickness can cure soon..i want go hiking ah..><..is annoying for having flu lo..u need keep go toilet..hmmf~~
Well..+ the weather nowaday is not that good too..the stupid haze come back again..we should avoid out door activity for now..to all my fren and me..take care of ur health ya..^^

1 comment:

  1. u oso take care of u health too~ hope u cure soon~ book keep test gambateh la~ ^^

    ReplyDelete