Tuesday, June 16, 2009

wu~wu~i lost my pendrive..T.T

OHMYGOSH...why will i did something like this careless..i hav lost my damn important pendrive..somemore i not sure whr i left it..may be in gen-y?..ya, i think so, coz we ply viwawa at thr..i may forget bout my pendrive that still connect with the com..~><~

HAIZ~~all my previous assignment and those presentation things are still inside..which some i didn make any others copy..shit..those document some are the project in high school..is memorable lo..~><~..really sad ah..

HAIZ..ask for the front desk and some pp in HH2 also cant find..T.T..what can i do..??..T.T

LUCKY i hav send my slides to a fren to check for grammer mistake..can ask him send back to me..no need to redo..if not..i sure..HEART ATTACK till DIE..DULAN AH..

HOPE thrs some good fellow that found my PENDRIVE.. @@.. GOD BLESS MY PENDRIVE..~><~

No comments:

Post a Comment