Saturday, June 27, 2009

Photo of some of my belongings..^^

Today just feel that want to clean up my room..and after taking all the stuff out..sudden think of want to take some of their photo~~XD

My guitar--ady play bout year half^^

My roller shoes--although buy ady for year something, but the skill is still worst..==

My crystal chess--actually is more on decoration thn ply..XD

My crstal chinese chess--is the common game ply by my cousin, coz thy all PRO..=.=ll
My PS1 & PS2--now mostly ps1 plyed by my sis, while ps2 plyed by ME..XD
My treasure MAGIC card--is it left by my roommaster, which is memorable, and im PRO for it^^
My 1st Gundam--although the handwork is rough, but i will work harder in the future (whn i earn more money 1st..hehe)
A small part of my comic--im proud of collecting them..><..and thrs more which the screen cant fit all..XD

4 comments:

  1. 哇~原来男生的房间有酱多东西哦!呵呵~

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.0..你是升学网站那个julie哦??为何有空到我这逛逛的??哈哈,不管怎样,谢谢参观哦..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha,u juz gave me an idea 4 my next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.0..dun tell me u want put all ur gundam out..XD

    ReplyDelete