Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the annoying exam week~~

WTF...finally has finish 4 subject out of 5...left 1 psycho more..which can study later,since we hav a holiday 2moro..XD..
the most important for now is...PLY...XD...

OMGOD...i think that i eat mamak too much recently...it make my pimples keep pop up in my face...DAMMIT...it cause me scold by my mom..T.T...
SUCKS...today go to my mom beauty salon to wash face..OH~~...i will like to scream if i can, is really damn painful..may be because of sudden increase of pimples, it take much longer time to finish..SHIT..my face has become like burn by fire, damn hotty pain n SO red...
AND is not finish yet..i need to mask again in few day later..><
WELL, for my own face..i guess i need to stop eating mamak from now on~~

HAIZ~~thrs another sad things this week..our class has left a boy again..somemore is my account group leader..T.T..who gonna teach me account in the future??..
BUT STILL...wish IAN can study well in the future..MY first classmate that sit beside me in the first day N also..the NICEST malay frenz i met..(or may be count as half malay)

WELL..left psycho 1 more to process...study well for it..and what we welcome is........HOLIDAY...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment