Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last week of Hol!day~~

Well~ finally~ 5 weeks of sem break is almost end...though is a long break..but now..i feel that..Wao~ wanna end liao?!..i not even start to Play?!..XD..just kidding though..:-P

Whatever la..just hav to face the truth of the result soon..just hav to start over and harder for those subject that fails..(hope that it wont too muchT.T)..is time for wake up earlly everday days ady..~><~

Hows my Holiday?!..Haha..1 words to describe only~~ WASTED!!!...like a mandarin describition 虚度光阴==...Ya, i know is I that dont use properly..so what?!..is sure that hav ppl that do the same things like me..==

The only thing that i feel relief is that..my msg hav that Effect ?!..seems my language level still not that bad as i thought..XD..feel quite suprise for the reply..And i did Enjoy abit..Hehe~

Agr~~ LAST WEEK..YA~~I gonna use all my MBO card credit...prepare to Sapu all Movie..WAKAKAKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment