Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally..ended exam..ended 1st sem...

LOL..finally..finished...normally i should say HOORAY~~for this..yet..is not the suitable words for the mood now..Ya..is true that finish exam make u feel no more stress..but what if u know u will fail some of the subject and gonna retake next sem??..i tell u~~ u wont have the mxxther Fxxker mind to celebrate==..all my mind is..HOLY CRAPS..how i suppose to tell me parents..T.T
First sem ended..lol..didn hav any feeling for that..sucks..my ptptn stuff have n settle somemore..my six sence tell me i gonna ruin it again..MCB..IM TOTALLY ON FIRE NOW!!!

Haiz~seriously..i still cant or prepared to change my mode to holiday yet..i just feel so useless to my own..cant done eveything well..~><~..or may be i just not the type of study boy..so what to do in future??..2 choice..beggar..or just go suicide to wait for ur next life role...==..(ofcoz im kidding==)

And...i feel sorry for being unconcern to my dear recently..i admit that im stress for exam and cause me no mood..the other reason is that i found that i has lost my confidence on continue on this part..is feel like distance damn far..a big gap waiting for me to across..yet, i dont hav enough courage n confidence to do it...T.T

LOL..haiz..T.T..i just hav to slp more now..this week my driving condition damn worst..2 times slightly kena bang..1 time really BANG ppl car..my 1st time car accident..T.T..what a shame~><~ (and i didn tell u, just becoz i dont want u to be worried)

HOLIDAY for 5 weeks now..hope i can find back myself in this month..i just wonder y we cant winter sleep like bear har??..if can..i no need think so much and can sleep till next sem only..><
LOL..im totally DOWN now..
BYE my friends..see u guys next sem if possible...

1 comment:

  1. Yea, wat u need rightnow is the time....
    U need times to change~~
    Adjust ur feelings.. No matter how worst is going!
    For the gap u need to across...Just take it easy... Just act it like normal.... I'm sure u will be back to normal mood if u have an appropriately thought control ^.^
    Btw, Not everyone can get a high score in exam.... But we can try our best to achieve it..
    "Do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, that's insane"
    Which means that u need to do some planning for urself if u really want to change!!!

    Jia you! My friend~~~

    ReplyDelete